Water Quality and Quantity Assessment
You’ll learn the picture data can reveal to characterise and describe a water resource.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the critical factors affecting the state of a water body, and changes in that state.
- Design and implement a monitoring programme to assess the state of a water environment and assess the effects of an activity on a water body.
- Use monitoring data effectively in water body state assessment.
- Recognise the need for, and be able to use, water guidelines standards and indicators.
- Be familiar with examples of water assessment and change management in Aotearoa-New Zealand.
- Communicate these concepts effectively to a target audience.
University of Canterbury[email protected]