DairyNZ Master's Scholarships
DairyNZ is New Zealand’s dedicated dairy research organisation. As a result of the calibre of our scientists and our research, we are recognised as being at the leading edge of dairy farming research
New Zealand is among the most emissions efficient producers of nutritious milk in the world. To further improve this position will require talented people doing world-leading science in our pastoral-based farming systems. There are a number of opportunities including developing techniques for measuring feed intake and methane in grazing dairy cows; assessing the efficacy and adoption of new mitigation options; and developing forage solutions for reduced methane.
$30,000 p.a., plus tuition fees, is on offer.
Selection Criteria and Responsibilities
- Be eligible to enrol in a Master's Science degree
- Applicant must be willing to relocate, if required.
- Start date is 2022 Academic year.
- You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Working with the science team and university supervisors to co-develop and implement your research based on your interests.
- Engage with coursework that gains you the knowledge and skills that enhance your professional capability.
- Upskill and carry out analysis and write up your results for your thesis, and present at relevant conferences and forums as appropriate.
- Available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students
If you require further information or would like to discuss your suitability for this Master’s position please contact [email protected]
To apply please visit Masters Student Scholarship – DairyNZ (staffcv.com)