Lawson Robinson Hawke's Bay Scholarship
This scholarship aims to recognise outstanding academic and leadership qualities in a student currently enrolled in a full-time land-based production industries programme at a New Zealand university.
$3,000 towards course fees
- Must be a full time student enrolled in a New Zealand tertiary institute in a programme related to land based production industries at the Graduate or Postgraduate level.
- Applicants must be in their final year of study when receiving this scholarship.
- The recipient will have a familial association with Hawke's Bay and is, or has been, involved in the practical aspects of the industry to which the programme is linked.
- The criteria for selection will be based on leadership potential and academic merit.
- It is hoped that scholarship recipients will ultimately seek employment in Hawke's Bay and pass on the benefits of their learning to the Hawke's Bay community and its industries.
NZ citizens/permanent residents
Applications are to be scanned and emailed to - [email protected]