Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarships
This scholarship was established to provide opportunities for students to pursue PhD study and research at Lincoln University.
International applicants please note that this year:
- You need a conditional offer of admission at Lincoln University, or to have been registered in the Lincoln University Doctoral programme after 31 March 2023.
Applicants must be new to the Lincoln University Doctoral programme at the commencement of the Semester immediately following the award OR have registered into the Lincoln University Doctoral programme no more than six months prior to the closing date of applications.
Applicants are also encouraged to commence their admission process into the Doctoral programme at Lincoln University. This should be completed by 1st October - closing date for this scholarship.
Your admission process is completed through the online MyLinc Portal. Go to Apply Now on the Apply to Study home page to commence this process.
- Academic merit. A minimum grade point average equating to an A- (80%) average is required in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Research or other relevant experience.
- Available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students
- Available to International Students