Lincoln University Future Leader Scholarships
This scholarship is intended to assist school leavers with leadership potential and strong academic ability as they begin their tertiary study in a Bachelor degree programme at Lincoln University.
The scholarship relieves some of the financial pressures of university study and also provides a dynamic integrated leadership programme alongside their academic studies.
Applications should be submitted online via your MyLinc account.
Applicants must have:
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Ideally achieved NCEA Level 2 endorsed with Merit.
After completing your MyLinc scholarship application, please send the following items to support your application in one email to email@example.com
- A Word or PDF document:
-Listing your contributions to your school and community in the last two years, distinguishing between activities you have initiated and those that were already part of your school life
-Describing what you think you would gain from being part of the Future Leader Programme. Also mention what you could personally bring to the programme
- A two-minute video clip describing what you think are the characteristics and behaviours of a good leader
A copy of your Record of Achievement from the NZQA website.
We will email your nominated referees with the appropriate form they need to complete.
- New to Lincoln
- Available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident students
- Available to Australian Citizen students