Lincoln University Māori and Pasifika Accommodation Scholarship
This scholarship was established to support Māori and Pasifika students who are entering undergraduate or sub-degree study and who show strong leadership potential in their communities.
Applicants must be of Māori and/or Pasifika descent and be enrolled for a full time undergraduate or sub-degree.
The scholarship is valid for on-campus university accommodation.
You need to submit:
- A two-minute video outlining the reasons why you think studying at Lincoln University would be advantageous for your future
- A list outlining your leadership in projects including any involvement in the Māori or Pasifika community.
- Two references (one character reference and one academic reference).
- For Māori / Pasifika only
- New to Lincoln
- Available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident students