Zespri Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students with a particular interest in horticulture who are pursuing their second year of tertiary study.
A maximum of two scholarships will be awarded each year to the value of $10,000 each ($5000 per person per year).
- Achieve an academic grade average of B+ or higher in the previous year of their course
- Be a New Zealand citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident
- Have registered in full-time tertiary study at a New Zealand university (or such other course approved in advance by Zespri) by 31 March in the year of the award
- Provide examples of how tertiary study will support the development of the New Zealand horticulture industry
- Demonstrate potential leadership skills, service to the community, and/or sporting activities
- Be willing to contribute to the promotion of the New Zealand horticulture industry (such as school visits, career days etc.), if successful.
Email the signed and completed application form (below) to:
Attn: Libby Twiss
External Relations Advisor
Zespri International Limited
Email: [email protected]