Environmental Policy and Planning
Learn the history of environmental policy analysis and planning, and see how theoretical perspectives are practically applied.
This course is available online as part of the Master of Environmental Policy and Management, Postgraduate Certificate in Environmental Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management, and Master of Planning programmes.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Critically analyse the development of environmental policy and planning practice in Aotearoa-New Zealand.
- Explain the relevance of environmental policy and planning theory to both historical and current scenarios.
- Synthesise and articulate various concepts and perspectives that are fundamental to environmentalism.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the formal and informal processes and institutions in environmental policy and planning.
- Engage with the creative possibilities and potential to influence a healthier future provided by environmental policy and planning.
Department of Environmental Managementhamish.email@example.com