Environmental Policy and Planning
Learn the history of environmental policy analysis and planning, and see how theoretical perspectives are practically applied.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Critically analyse the development of environmental policy and planning practice in Aotearoa-New Zealand.
- Explain the relevance of environmental policy and planning theory to both historical and current scenarios.
- Synthesise and articulate various concepts and perspectives that are fundamental to environmentalism.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the formal and informal processes and institutions in environmental policy and planning.
- Engage with the creative possibilities and potential to influence a healthier future provided by environmental policy and planning.
Department of Environmental Management[email protected]