Integrated Environmental Management
You’ll define and analyse environmental management issues and develop an applied and integrated strategy to address these from an interdisciplinary viewpoint.
This course is available online as part of the Master of Environmental Policy and Management, Postgraduate Certificate in Environmental Management, and Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management, programmes.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Critically analyse an environmental or resource management policy or problem, from an interdisciplinary perspective which incorporates theories, approaches, and methods relevant to IEM.
- Develop a framework within which the issues can be identified.
- Identify a range of options for resolving the problems.
- Identify the key process steps which will lead to improved environmental management.
- Show how various discipline approaches, when integrated, can contribute to better decision making.
- Identify the conditions for working effectively in an inter-disciplinary diverse team, or for promoting effective processes or outcomes.
Dr Steve Urlich
Faculty of Environment, Society and Designsteve.email@example.com