Integrated Environmental Management
You’ll define and analyse environmental management issues and develop an applied and integrated strategy to address these from an interdisciplinary viewpoint.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Critically analyse an environmental or resource management policy or problem, from an interdisciplinary perspective which incorporates theories, approaches, and methods relevant to IEM.
- Develop a framework within which the issues can be identified.
- Identify a range of options for resolving the problems.
- Identify the key process steps which will lead to improved environmental management.
- Show how various discipline approaches, when integrated, can contribute to better decision making.
- Identify the conditions for working effectively in an inter-disciplinary diverse team, or for promoting effective processes or outcomes.
Faculty of Environment, Society and Design[email protected]