You’ll be given insights into key theories and practice and develop an integrated perspective on managing marketing.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify marketing principles as embedded within contemporary marketing.
- Find, synthesize, and apply information to make sound marketing-based decisions.
- Connect an advanced understanding of marketing theory with practical applications.
- Be self-reliant, reflective and capable of forming opinions that you can persuasively defend with logic and integrity.
- Develop and execute professional communications.
Dr Valerie Manna
Department of Agribusiness and Markets[email protected]