Managing Programmes of Change
An integrated study of the theory and practice in managing programmes of change.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the importance of sustaining performance and taking opportunities to create change as they arise.
- Effectively evaluate change through using various strategies.
- Synthesise information and integrate processes to successfully lead change.
- Develop your own opinions and argue the case for change.
- Show awareness and sensitivity to the impacts of change on all parties affected.
- Capably apply the change process to creating sustainable companies and organisations.
Associate Professor Anthony Brien
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]