You’ll analyse in detail the marketing strategy development process at the strategic business level along with segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies. The emphasis will be on the development of product, price, promotion and distribution strategies.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the range of strategic marketing tools used to achieve goals.
- Appreciate the importance of the consumer in determining strategy.
- Comprehend the relationships between plans, planning, and outcomes.
- Develop the ability to craft a marketing strategy that can achieve organisational goals.
- Design effective marketing strategies for both domestic and international marketplaces.
- Be able to manage -- implement, monitor, and modify -- strategies as market conditions change.
Dr Tim Baird
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]