Principles of Managerial Economics
An introduction to the theory and practice of decision-making based on the principles of economics. Study includes the structure of markets and relationships between business enterprise and the environment, other companies, customers and employees.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Clearly explain the key theories and principles underpinning the discipline of economics.
- Explain the role that economics plays in business and society.
- Describe the contribution that economics makes to the creation of global value chains.
- Generate solutions to complex business problems using economic principles.
- Use critical thinking to analyse real world business decisions.
- Display a heightened ethical awareness of the social impacts of economic thinking.
Associate Professor Wanglin Ma
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]