Principles of Marketing
Examine the processes for creating, pricing, communicating and delivering products of value to consumers, markets and other stakeholders.
This course is offered in term 2, term 4 and January summer school. See specific dates here.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2022 Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the key theories and principles that underpin modern-day marketing.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the impact and relationship marketing has on overall business success.
- Analyse and define the contribution that marketing can make to creating global value chains.
- Analyse then apply marketing principles to solve a range of complex business problems.
- Create a viable marketing strategy for an Aotearoa-New Zealand business that incorporates the elements that make up the marketing mix.
Associate Professor David Dean
Head of Department
Department of Agribusiness and Markets[email protected]