Research for Managers
A study of the theory and functions of quantitative and qualitative research techniques, and their relationship to the decision-making process in business.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||November Summer School 2022 Semester 1 2023 Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the range of available research approaches to solve business problems, and the principles that underpin them.
- Analyse a range of business problems and formulate a relevant research response.
- Re-interpret business issues as problems to be solved through the application of research design.
- Evaluate then interpret the most common types of research reports relating to important business problems.
- Construct a workable tender document to answer a specific set of research questions in your discipline area.
Dr Ani Kartikasari
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]