Lady Isaac Scholarship in Nature Conservation
The Lady Diana Isaac Scholarship in Nature Conservation was established in 2000 by Lady Isaac who had a lifelong commitment to conservation.
This scholarship is now governed by The Isaac Conservation and Wildlife Trust and continues Lady Isaac’s legacy of supporting postgraduate study and research in conservation and environmental areas at Lincoln University.
30 November every second year
Special Selection Criteria
Available for both Masters and Doctoral applicants.
This scholarship is available for students pursuing one of the following qualifications:
- Master of Environmental Policy and Management
- Master of International Nature Conservation
- Master of Science (Conservation and Ecology)
- Master of Natural Resource Management and Ecological Engineering
- Master of Landscape Architecture (Research)