180-credit Taught Master Merit Scholarship
Qualifying international students will be awarded with a scholarship of NZ$7,000 - NZ$10,000 towards the overall cost of their study in one of the 180 credit taught master’s programmes.
NZ$10,000 – for the following programmes:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
NZ$7000 – for the following programmes:
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Policy and Management
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
Students must have a GPA of at least B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
- Available to International Students
No separate application is required. Lincoln will assess and offer the scholarship automatically to qualifying international students.