Aspects of Sustainability: An International Perspective
You’ll delve deeply into the concept of sustainability, looking at both national and international sustainability issues and approaches to equitable use of natural resources.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the root causes of unsustainability.
- Describe and explain the range of international laws, agreements, conventions, and the leading international and national organisations working towards sustainable development and resource conservation.
- Be familiar with a range of sustainability tools and approaches, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Apply systems thinking to solving complex real-life problems.
- Work together with others to design and plan a sustainability project that will effectively contribute to sustainability.
- Demonstrate skills in research, enquiry, and written and oral communication, including an ability to conduct both independent research and group work
Dr Lin Roberts
Department of Environmental Management[email protected]