Lincoln University International School Leavers Scholarship
The LU International School Leavers Scholarship (ISLS) was established in 2020 to support academically proven International Students to enrol in the first year bachelor degree study at Lincoln.
A scholarship valued at NZ$10,000 each are available, and are payable by way of a credit to the recipients’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account, upon confirmation of enrolment in one of Lincoln University’s undergraduate bachelor programmes.
31 January for commencement in Semester 1
30 June for commencement in Semester 2
31 October for commencement in Summer School
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship an applicant must:
- Be a new-to-programme Lincoln University International Student who is registered or planning to register, in an undergraduate bachelor programme,
- Be a school leaver from a New Zealand High School or from an overseas high school
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, and:
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand
- Meet all academic and English language requirements for admission.
- Available to International Students