Working from home
Use AlwaysOn VPN when working from home on your university device
Remote access using a LU managed device - AlwaysOn Remote Access Service
If you have a Lincoln University managed device ITS invite you to use Microsoft's AlwaysOn VPN service which provides an almost seamless change from working on campus to working remotely.
Remote access using personal devices
Everything you need to know can be found here.
HUB access off-campus
- The HUB intranet is accessible from any internet browser off-campus.
- You do not require a current VPN connection to access the HUB.
- Click here hub.lincoln.ac.nz you will be prompted for your Lincoln username and password that you normally use to log in.
- You will then be prompted to enter a Multi-Factor Authentication code sent via your phone
- Any issues please contact IT Service Desk via the IT Service portal
Contact ITS if you have any issues
Any issues please contact IT Service Desk via the IT Service portal – remember to leave contact details; your full name, cell phone number, details of the device you are using and a good time to contact you with the description of the issue.
Your wellbeing while working from home
These are difficult and trying times for our whānau. Please reach out if you need help or support:
- Your manager
- Our HR team [email protected]
- EAP Services are available to all staff and their families - call 0800 327 669 or visit the EAP website
- For mental health concerns 24/7: text or call 1737
- Healthline: call 0800 358 5453
- Coping strategies for COVID-19