Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Actively explore the entrepreneurial process and develop design led innovation competencies through a real world entrepreneurial project with a client business.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use the appropriate business model innovation methods and tools to identify and exploit entrepreneurial opportunities
- Undertake customer empathy research and in-sighting
- Design and develop business models
- Undertake rapid prototyping business models
- Professionally present new business concepts and models.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]