Project Planning and Management
You’ll learn the techniques and practices of project management. Starting off with developing a project plan, how to implement it, control issues and assess risks involved.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the ethical duty of a project manager and the value to society and the economy.
- Describe the framework, context and management processes involved in a project.
- Collect, analyse and present important project metrics. This will include project scoping, scheduling, resource allocation, determining costs, procurement processes, risks assessment and quality requirements.
- Describe methods for effective project stakeholder communication.
- Apply a project management software to assist in project planning and management.
Dr Hafsa Ahmed
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]