Social Science Research Methods (Quantitative)
You’ll be prepared to carry out social science research with the knowledge of how to best prepare for a successful outcome.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Critically analyse quantitative social science research methods and results.
- Plan and undertake high quality, independent, quantitative social science research.
- Analyse quantitative data using univariate statistical techniques.
- Present quantitative social science research results in conference presentation and article manuscript forms.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards when conducting social science research using human participants.
Faculty of Environment, Society and Design[email protected]